How it works:

1) We are a immigration law company based in Tokyo.
2) You will pay us 5 man yen in avance (453 usd)
3) If you were a trainee who worked in Japan in the past, we will find a company who will hire you and will give you a specific skill visa which will last at longest 5 years which can be extended
4) The rest must be paid once you get a certificate of eligiblity.

You can send us information messenger, line or call. You must be a trainee who trained in Japan previously.

Contact information:
line: immigrationwork3308